Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

WTB M38 distributor breaker plate tabs
Hodakaguy M38 Misc Thread
1950 M38 no reading on the dash amp meter
Transfer Case rebuild issues
Zerks causing trouble.
1952 M38 converting to 12V
M38A1 Slave Bucket location
M274 A3 Mule For Sale
flywheel advice
conversion from a 12 volt system back to a 24 volt system

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - Sneak peek of research data files coming this summer
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sneak peek of research data files coming this summer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Announcements, News, Humor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan_Miller
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Sneak peek of research data files coming this summer Reply with quote

Here is a compressed file so that it would load easier. The quality of the photo is not as good, but it gives you the idea of what we have been working on for the data base. This is one in a series on body panels for the M38.

Anyone interested in helping out with other vehicles such as the M38A1, M715, M274, M606, etc. is more than welcome to email me.

We would like to get a comprehensive data base to help as many m series vehicle owners as possible.

Ryan_Miller
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

I know there are some very knowledgable people out here, who have a lot of information to share with others. We want to make this hobby enjoyable for everyone.

I am looking for people to help with the database we are going to add here on the new website.

Information that we really need help with is on the M606, M274, M38A1, M38, M715.

I have been working on M38 information, but could always use some help. Wes has a lot of information on the M38A1, but Wes and I don't know everything.

You don't have to write any articles if you don't want to. Just contact me via email and I can get the information from you, ghost write it for you and we can put it onto the new website.

We want to help out other M-series vehicle owners enjoy the hobby.

Thanks! Cool

miller2001@sbcglobal.net
OKCM38CDN

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan,

That photo is great... as a suggestion if someone had the measurements to add that would be an extra boost.

I had to replace 3 quarter panels on my tub and have not been able to drill the holes due to not knowing where they go...

I would be willing to draw them up on Power Point if I had the dimensions.

Just a suggestion.
Ryan_Miller
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hal,

Usually the best way to drill the holes is to use a template drawn from an original on paper.

If you need some let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Announcements, News, Humor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: