Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

Wiper motor...which is the correct one?
Lead additive, one more question.
M31C mount with or without replica weapon
Backfire and Hesitation
Wanted: Steering column and shaft for M38-1952, or late CJ2A
2024 CT. MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW AND FLEA MARKET- JUNE 15,2024
Brake Line
How to link full size photos in posts
Clutch release bearing support cast tab for return spring
T90 case replacement required?

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - M37 trucks and parts and M38 parts for sale. To buy as a lot
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M37 trucks and parts and M38 parts for sale. To buy as a lot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Announcements, News, Humor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toyvo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: M37 trucks and parts and M38 parts for sale. To buy as a lot Reply with quote

Hey all, while checking with local people in my area I ran across some m37 trucks for sale and a large supply of m37 and m38 parts. He has 4 m37 3/4 ton trucks and with them I think you can get 3 running trucks, and at least 2 with pto winches. The parts supply is stuff left over from previous restores on m38 and m37 vehicles. Sorry all of his m38's were sold shortly after his death. The only way to buy these is as a lot. Take it all or take nothing. 12K Note; one of the trucks I am told was at their farm and with fresh fuel should run and drive. There is more but can't be listed on this forum.
jam51m38cdn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might help if people knew were these were located and you had some pics.
wesk
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And contact info.

Mjeeps photo album: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=Wes-Knettle&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
Toyvo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hummm, Good points guy's
The best I can do on that is have you post your interest here and I will send him the info. He is kind of a private guy. I don't have his permission to post his contact info. I will make an effort to go and see him for that. I can tell you they are located in East Texas, Nacogdoches Tx. to be more exact.
You can also e-mail me (toyvo75@hotmail.com) and I can give him your contact info. Make the subject info "For Sale" that way I can find it in my junk mail as I use strong filters.
wesk
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read the sale board rules above that information is required for any "For Sale" posts. Otherwise I have to move the post to the announcements board.

Private people trying to sell large items generally only have two choices. Get un-private or place the stuff on consignment where it can be openly displayed and inspected.

Mjeeps photo album: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=Wes-Knettle&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
4x4M38

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if someone manages to buy this lot I'd be interested in what there is in the way of M38 parts....

Brian
http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=album372&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
Toyvo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too Brian, I saw a pile of large military storage boxes 3 ft. high and 8 ft. long. 2 home made parts bins 6 ft. long and 3 ft high. piles of large parts like diff. assy.'s, TFC's, and body panels. I also saw 1 PTO winch. I don't know what was 38 and what was 37 but he had both in his collection of restored vehicles. I might add he collected for a very long time and all the loose parts are inside a building. The trucks he was working on are under a 3 walled shed with a dirt floor.
His son now has control of the inventory and he could care less what is there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Announcements, News, Humor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: