Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

Wiper motor...which is the correct one?
Lead additive, one more question.
M31C mount with or without replica weapon
Backfire and Hesitation
Wanted: Steering column and shaft for M38-1952, or late CJ2A
2024 CT. MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW AND FLEA MARKET- JUNE 15,2024
Brake Line
How to link full size photos in posts
Clutch release bearing support cast tab for return spring
T90 case replacement required?

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - 5 Mounted NDCCs; fender; seat frame; etc W. Washington
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5 Mounted NDCCs; fender; seat frame; etc W. Washington

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dago_red

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: 5 Mounted NDCCs; fender; seat frame; etc W. Washington Reply with quote

I'm selling a number of things I've acquired over time and won't use in projects. Items are in western Washington and the large items are best done by pickup. I can meet up with someone if necessary for a small fee

5 7.00-16 STA NDCCs mounted on 4.5-16 rims. 4 are painted looks like 23070 and are balanced. Zero miles on all 5 tires and STA is a quality brand. 4 of the rims are fresh paint and the 5th is OD but does not match the others. This is because that 5th tire had been mounted on a Gladiator rim (6" wide) and so I took that tire off and put it on a rim off my M38A1. So it's correct, just not the same color. That one is not balanced
$500

Diagonal seam M38A1 fender. Passenger side. Good shape for it's age. needs minor work but pretty straight. I started taking off the paint and got down to OD but stopped when I found a more appropriate fender for a civvy jeep project. Best picked up as it gets a little pricey to ship but will consider shipping
$70

M38A1/M38 passenger seat frame. Great shape- clean up/paint it and go. Still shows plenty of OD. Will consider shipping
$90

I have a bunch of misc stuff like YS-950, 24v distributor, Fhead parts, gauges and sending units, cylinder head etc but will advertise that separately. Just mentioning it in case someone wants the big stuff and has need for other parts as well and can pick things up at the same time.

Again, the items are in western Washington so pickup is most practical from within the state, maybe down to Portland etc.

Trades? I need a Warn OD 6 spline, 26 tooth

Pics on request. Offers considered

John
53 Strick M100 #79
70 DJ5A
aforests

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested in the tires, could you email me some pics?

PHOTO ALBUM
http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=album400&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
dago_red

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aforests wrote:
Interested in the tires, could you email me some pics?

PM'ed you .

I believe this is a great price- it would cost at least twice my asking price to put this set together. But bear in mind the shipping- these things are heavy- this is why I pretty much want to sell locally. Thanks
53 Strick M100 #79
70 DJ5A
ACRay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kinda shape is that 24v distributor in? Mine works, but needs some new parts.
dago_red

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject: distributor Reply with quote

It's in good working shape, but I think I first have to put a price in for it to keep above board with the forum rules. I was out of town for a bit and am now back- give me some time to work up pics of these things and get them put in the classifieds properly
53 Strick M100 #79
70 DJ5A
jeepjay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in your tires if they are still available, I am in Monroe, wa. Jay
jeeperjoe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red,

I'm interested in the passenger seat if it's still available and if you can ship to Florida.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: