Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

Zerks causing trouble.
1952 M38 converting to 12V
M38A1 Slave Bucket location
M274 A3 Mule For Sale
flywheel advice
conversion from a 12 volt system back to a 24 volt system
M151 A2 + M416 Trailer For Sale
M38 ignition points condensor
TM9-8015-1 Clarification
Wiper motor...which is the correct one?

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - Accesory Lee enfield
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Accesory Lee enfield

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xamon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Accesory Lee enfield Reply with quote

Not strictly jeep parts but an accessory as used by the Canadians. I am looking for parts for my lee enfield No.1 MK.3 in order to return it to stock condition. I require the parts in the following diagram. Please e-mail me at "xamon at hotmail dot com" Thanks

Sorry using win10 can't seem to get the picture to show, it is the last one in my album, which is in my signature below.

There you go. You wer using the link: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?full=1&set_albumName=album210&id=smle1mk3parts&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

when you should be using this link: http://willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules/gallery/albums/album210/smle1mk3parts.jpg

Different browsers require using different methods of linking photos to a post. Most require you to right click on the photo you want, click "Copy image address" and post that link in your post but a few, including MS Explorer require you to right click, select properties, then collect the shown URL and use it.

Hawkshadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like you're trying to re-stock a sporter and need all of the wood and metal bits?

M38 CDN
52-30718
Zane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to Sarco Inc.
BB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also try springfield sporters they have a lot of smle parts. I have been waiting for parts from sarco for three months they advertised in stock.
Hawkshadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out https://www.gunpartscorp.com. I ordered up a firing pin from them some time ago and didn't have any issues having it shipped. I did a quick SMLE search on their site with many results.

Keep in mind that the SMLE will definitely look good with the M38, although if you're looking for "correct" it would be a No 4.

M38 CDN
52-30718
Xamon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, yeah mine was sporterised at some point. I have looked around at some of the gunshows here but most vendors around here want more for any one piece than it would cost for a whole gun. Still I will check your links.
dpcd67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tons of SMLE parts on that famous auction site; some even from England. I get mine from Sarco or Springfield Sporters and have restored many like you are doing.
Xamon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the prices on the websites there are way better than anything up here, they want $90 just for the nose cap and $150 for the stock without any fittings. I just have to see what I can arrange before my inlaws come back from florida, save a bunch on the shipping that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: