Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

Wiper motor...which is the correct one?
Lead additive, one more question.
M31C mount with or without replica weapon
Backfire and Hesitation
Wanted: Steering column and shaft for M38-1952, or late CJ2A
2024 CT. MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW AND FLEA MARKET- JUNE 15,2024
Brake Line
How to link full size photos in posts
Clutch release bearing support cast tab for return spring
T90 case replacement required?

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - 64 m38a1 for sale
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

64 m38a1 for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saberr

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: 64 m38a1 for sale Reply with quote

Lowered price.

1964 USMC M38a1 Jeep - $13,000
Quote:

This is a 1964 USMC Contract kaiser M38a1 Utility Truck. This is a fresh frame off motor pool restoration. It is completely stock, except military turn signals were added, and the VR upgraded to military SS, and memory foam seat cushions. This was taken down to bare metal and brought back up, no rust at all. Have pictures of resto posses. It has modern tubeless tires on original rims. It has a full restored MC fording system, and the correct naga hide seats for this contract batch. Seat pans are even original steel ones.
The jeep also has the limited slip front and rear per the contract, with rubber douglas connectors. Turn signal harness separate, for easy removal. BL light there still, just changed covers. Comes with a box of parts, that include original mech VR, BL covers, and warren lockout hubs. Has all the hardware for a winter top, including door frames, just no canvas.Motor is rebuilt original, and still has military serial. Original data plates and passenger serial match.Even has original hood number still on, just apply yellow.
This is fully registered and up to date, have pink in hand. I am the second owner, but first registered, used original green slip, which you can request dmv copy of. Have personally gotten it up to 55, and is tight as a drum. It is ready to be driven home on its own power, or straight to the parade..

Last edited by Saberr on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saberr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: lower price Reply with quote

Lowered price
swampy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: 1964 USMC M38a1 Reply with quote

I have that exact Jeep also....., and its been a Dandy....goes most anywhere without having to lock my hubs....{Warn}Swampy
Johnjohn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 1963 M38a1 USMC Radio Jeep. It’s so awesome that I couldn’t paint body for fear of disturbing original USMC markings, Reg #, and Big blue V on drivers side fender and rear quarters (V - from my research only seen on deployed Vietnam vehicles). She has USMC rubber gas & clutch pedal pads. Has 1962 & on Kelsey Hayes wheels with rim around edge of disk. Has been very well preserved with original factory undercoating. Even has original bell housing fording plug stowed on inside glove box door ( I was more tickled about original plug than whole jeep). Most vehicles were left in Vietnam but maybe this one brought back because of radio set.. Your jeep is awesome also...if I could have two!! Smile
swampy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree, and think its the best of the lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: