Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

M38 Radio Power Cable/Connector
Wanted to buy - C-375/VRC
Battery cut off in motor compartment?
Cross Member Radiator Tabs
WTB M38 distributor breaker plate tabs
Hodakaguy M38 Misc Thread
1950 M38 no reading on the dash amp meter
Transfer Case rebuild issues
Zerks causing trouble.
1952 M38 converting to 12V

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - Web site issues
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Web site issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Technical Knowledge Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wesk
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Web site issues Reply with quote

I am putting this here because this is the most often viewed board.

I just posted this on the G503:

Ok guys, sorry for the issues. Our server boogered up on us. Our great web site manager who does all this for us on a volunteer basis moved the site to his personal server 3 days ago. A few forum operating options have been lost such as external sourced avatars but we are up and running.

The problem I have are folks signed on or applied subscriptions during March have in many cases been lost. I'll need you folks to re-apply and I'll expedite your subscriptions as fast as humanly possible. I also need all members who joined during February and March to send me a email with your full name and jeep model. send to wsknettl@centurytel.net.

Again just to make sure we are all on the same page a short review of the web site. Ryan Miller and I are co-owners and Jake does all the magic web site work. This is all at our expense and on our time. Ryan is on military assignment currently in that far off place Shocked so we are stretched a little thinner right now.

Mjeeps photo album: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=Wes-Knettle&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
Jim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly appreciate the site, and thank ya'll
for not only hosting/paying the bill but doing a
darn fine job! I've learned more about the care
and feeding of our Willys here than on any other
source, anywhere. So, thanks, guys!

Jim in Darkest Arkansas
gamillerman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second jims post...I do appreciate all the hard work our admins do. This is a great place to exchange information

A big thanks from me.

And FYI Wes.....still have a few log on issues here.....I finally got in but when I click on downloads or photo gallery or any of the restricted areas for members only I get a members only, restricted area screen for a minute then it opens where I wanted to go....dont know if this information helps anyone solve any problems or not. Also........had to use the numerics across the top of the keyboard to finally get logged in..........it wouldnt accept using the ones on the keypad. And my num loc was on.

Thanks
jake
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing to try if you are having login problems is to clear any cookies and delete any browser stored files that you might have.

In internet explorer these are options are "Delete Cookies..." and "Delete Files..." under tools->internet options. In Firefox the option is "Clear Private Data" under the tools menu. This will clear any temporary internet documents and saved passwords that your browser has stored. Be careful because this will remove all previously saved passwords.....not just those for willysmjeeps.

If you are still not able to login, you can email admin@willlysmjeeps.com or email me directly at jake@ex9.com and one of the admins (Jake,Ryan or Wes) can investigate the issue and if necessary reset your password.
usma41

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to know how to get a picture on the forum page?
And Wes, your doing grate kid.
wesk
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can click on "Photo Gallery" above then click on "Member's Albums" then go to page 4 and click on your album. Then click the pull down menu top right and then click "Add Photos".

Your album is at this link:
http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=usma41&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Mjeeps photo album: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=Wes-Knettle&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
Powermwt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eveything seems to work OK for me Wes.

I hope all is well with you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Technical Knowledge Base All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: